Friday, June 26, 2009

CDB blog = detailed scorecards

Yesterday, Travis and I were eating lunch at the Dilly Deli (if you go, try the Travesty or the Bo Derek) when I mentioned how much I enjoyed reading April's post on her blog from earlier that morning (really, if you haven't read it, it's fantastic). We continuted talking about how easy and convenient blogs are for keeping family and friends up to date; not to mention the fact that a blog might encourage one to write more. And, the blog will even store said writing! Needless to say, we both agreed that it might be a good idea to write some of our golf experiences down. It's like saving all of our scorecards, except in 10 years we will be able to read what happened during a particular round or weekend instead of having only our scores and a bunch of mismatched memories. So, that's what we hope to do, chronicle our countless games of golf and anything else we want to remember along the way.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...I'm glad you liked my post, D! I'm excited about the CDB golf blog too....can't wait to read more. You should know that your glossary of terms just made me CRY with laughter. Which almost never happens. See you soon :-)

    ReplyDelete